When and where can I order Zenbo?

Update March 17: Asus has just started the official Zenfone pre order phase in Taiwan. We have details here.

Okay, first we are just getting up to speed on the Asus Zenbo as it was just unveiled on May 30th. Trust us when we say, we are doing our very best to get you the answers regarding Zenbo pre orders.

Here is what is being reported which can provide some insight into when pre orders might begin.

Asus hopes to release the Zenbo robot at the end of September. That would be the most optimistic forecast however. The latest possible release date, according to a report on the subject, suggests November is the latest Asus will say right now. Obviously the key is for them to have the Zenbo on the market and in retail stores for the 2016 Holiday shopping season.

So with those target release dates in mind, it’s entirely possible that pre order could begin in July, but this is our best guess right now. One to two months prior to a product release is fairly common when it comes to pre orders. Based on what we have observed the demand for Zenbo could exceed Asus’ expectations and they may need to open up pre orders earlier just to meet the demand for the robot.

What we can say, based on our experience with technology products, that if you were ever to pre order a product, Zenbo would be the one you want to do it for. We are predicting that Asus has a smash hit on their hands and the question is whether they will be able to meet demand.

its-zenbo

8 Comments

1. Karen July 9, 2017 at 4:02 pm #

Pliss i whant the robot email me

2. Salvatore La Rosa July 26, 2017 at 1:05 pm #

I am very very interested in buying 2 Zenbo house companions. Please let me know when I can order 2 for the United States, New York. Thanks!

3. Morgan A Prentice July 30, 2017 at 2:33 am #

Will it be compatible for future upgrades? Can it be help an adult with research and experimentation? Basically a research assistant. If not will it be in a future upgrade. Does it’s personal assistant feature also have a motivator feature?

4. Anat segal August 7, 2017 at 7:48 pm #

Hi
    How can we buy the zenbo robot?
    Thanks
    Anat

5. bently August 17, 2017 at 12:23 am #

I have been waiting for sometime, I have a YOUTUBE channel, im going to let people here in the USA hear what I have learned. Sorry no communication this review dose not look good 🙁

6. Jennifer St Jude August 24, 2017 at 10:31 pm #

Where and when can I purchase Zenbo?

7. David Williams September 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm #

I like what I am hearing about Zenbo. But, it needs to be more like jibo by being able to hold a conversation. I like that Zenbo can travel around the house on its own. Xenon needs to be able to turn the coffe pot on.
    Separate item needs to be a self cleaning and self grinding and making coffee machine that can be controlled by zenbo. Zenbo also needs to be able to keep up with a grocery list and upload it to your phone. And also come up with some ideas for meals for me to chose from. Then set up a menu for the week. Then using the meals that I have chosen create a grocery list subtracting items that I already have. So, that when I go grocery shopping everything that I need will be on my phone. Other than those few things Zenbo is perfect!

8. Latasha September 5, 2017 at 2:33 pm #